Friday, January 8, 2010

Doritos and Graveyards

Well I fell off the wagon. I have done so good, but Willard had some Doritos and I sat for the past couple of nights with him working and them sitting out on the counter before I partook. I won't say how many I ate. I've done fairly well (not 100% faithful) to my diet. I've lost almost 20 lbs since I started 2 weeks ago. I've got another 26 days to go. Hope to loose another 30 to 40 lbs. I know what I need to do, and I just have got to do it. I'm not as strong this go around as I was the last two. This time around just don't think I have the selection like I had the other two. I'm just going to have to try to find a way to purchase the pre-made meals.

One thing I can say is that I'm definately getting my water in. I drink at least 32 oz to 64 oz of coffee (with a couple of splenda packets in it--I can't drink it black, guess I'm not man enough), at least 4 or 5 liters of water (more when I am at work, I drink a liter an hour), and at least 100 oz of crystal light lemonade. That is 333 oz of water/fluid I take in each day. AND I see the results. I should probally only drink about 200 oz, that is what is required for my body to keep it hydrated.

Well my shift is almost over. I want to thank my bestie again. I want to thank her for all she has done for me. To keep me on the straight and narrow. To keep me directed in the right direction. I won't say it, but you know but I'm mushy.

No comments:

Post a Comment