Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Day 35---Almost Over Step 1

Day 35, woke up to a weight loss. Still losing weight 35 days out. That is just amazing. Although I do feel a little hungry at times, more than I have been. I worry I am beginning to become immune to the hormone, but hope it holds out for 5 more days. But if the hunger continues or intensifies, I'm going to have to contact my doctor and he'll probably tell me to just stop taking the shot. I'm not sure if I'm ready to give up my shots yet. I know I will have to in 5 days, but I want that extra help to reach my goal. I hope I can just wow my doctor even more in a week. Would be nice if he decided he needed someone to be a spokesperson for his clinic. He doesn't have one. So far I'll be the one that lost the most weight in his clinic.

I had to put another hole in my belt. This process has been very amazing to me. I have lost so much weight and fat around my mid-section. I went from hole 4 on my belt to making another one. Hole #4 was very tight on me and I had to suck in my belly to get it tight enough to clasp. Now in the new hole I have no problems buckling my belt and in fact if I carry anything I have to make sure I am careful and not suck in to much or have had my pants fall down as soon as I get in the house from the driveway. That would be a site if it ever happened in public.

My shirts are getting big on me too, but I have such a big chest I've probably only lost 1 shirt size. I don't have to stretch them out to fit me properly, but just slip on and go.

Every single one of my clothes have to be altered after this series, or I will end up losing them somewhere in public. Especially my pants. I figure that will be the cheapest for me, but I look forward to getting that new wardrobe in the very near future. I know I won't be able to keep altering through this process. One regret I have about this whole thing is that I did not take a "before" picture to compare to my "after" picture. I do have a pair of pants that fit me good that I purchased just before I started that will be my motivation. I will always keep this pair of pants in my closet as a daily reminder of where I was and never want to get back to. I look forward to the day when I can fit my whole body in 1 of the legs and take a "after" picture with the waist stretched out. '

I don't think I will ever get skinny skinny. I will have to much stretched skin and will need surgery to correct that. With my current situation, I'll never be able to afford that. I would love to have 6 pack abs, but I don't think I will ever obtain them, unless I win the lottery or have a million bucks thrown at me. I plan on beginning abdominal exercises after this series is done and continue through the remaining processes. I hope this helps with the saggy skin, but I think that it'll be with me. The doctor wants to be able to perform the surgery to remove what skin there will be. I told him I'm not sure if that will be a possibility for me. I told him coming up with the money for the injections put a financial burden on me and my family. When Heather loses her job in the next month or 2, it will be a major burden. I will have to continue to make it a priority for me and may have to switch to the drops instead of the shots, because that is about 1/7Th of the cost. That is the one thing that has me worried for the near future. I can't stop this, I can't chance it on my own. I did that for my whole life, and we all seen where it got me. I have to much riding on this; my life, my self esteem, my promises.

There is a special person in my life that has been a big supporter of my weight loss journey. One that means the world to me, as a friend, my best friend. For this I will be eternally grateful. For this, I would not be as committed to my weight loss. She motivates me every single day. She only sees the positive in me. She has brought me such great joy. I love you and thank you for everything. Ronnie Milsap sings a song that puts my feelings into words. It has become one of my favorite songs ever.

What A Difference You've Made In My Life

What - a - difference you've made in my life
What a difference you've made in my life
You're my sunshine day and night
Oh what a difference you've made in my life

What a change you have made in my heart
What a change you have made in my heart
You replaced all the broken parts
Oh what a change you have made in my heart

Love to me was just a word in a song
That had been way over-used
But now I've joined in the singin'
'Cause you've shown me love's true meanin'
That's why I want to spread the news

What a difference you've made in my life
What a difference you've made in my life
You're my sunshine day and night
Oh what a difference you've made in my life

What a difference you've made in my life
What a difference you've made in my life
You're my sunshine day and night
Oh what a difference you've made, yeah-eah

What a difference you've made in my life
Difference you've made in my life
What a difference you've made in my life
You're my sunshine day and night
Oh what a difference you've made


What a difference you've made in my life
What a difference you've made in my life, yeah-heah-eah-eah-heah
You're my sunshine day and night
Oh yeah, sing it to me
What a difference you've made

What a difference you've made in my life, woh-oh-oh-oh
What a difference you've made in my life
You're my sunshine day and night
Oh what a difference you've made
What a difference you've made, in my life

No comments:

Post a Comment