Thursday, June 11, 2009

Day 13 --Getting Easier

Days 5 through 13 have brought some ups and downs in this diet. Throughout those days have lost a total of 26 lbs. I haven't felt hungry for the most part, sometimes forcing myself to eat just so I would have something in my stomach for the day. I find myself drinking more and more water as the day goes by. Averaging 6+ liters a day. That in turn flushes out the kidneys and takes all the toxins away. I feel better, my back pain has, for the most part, disappeared. Knee pain is not as bad. Breathing is a lot easier and not as heavy. Clothes are getting big. My uniform shirts I've had to stretch out to get into, are now draping me. Belts go up a notch. It's easier to bend over to tie my shoes. Overall, I feel excellent. This diet works and is going to be a lifesaver.

I haven't started going back to the gym yet. The doctor wanted me to wait a couple of weeks just to make sure the HCG is in the body well and only wants me to limit my exercising to 20 mins a day cardio. Back to the treadmill I go. I will begin that on Monday morning at 6:30 am and get it over with early every day. The nights I work, I will just go to the gym on my way home then give my shot. I will do this 7 days a week. And I will watch the pounds melt off even faster.

I go see the doctor for my 3 week checkup, which is half way through the cycle, in 8 days. I'm 26 lbs down now, I would like to surprise the doctor with 40 lbs gone, which is the goal we set for the whole 40 days series. I would like to see 50 lbs gone for the whole 40 days, but would be even happier with more gone. If I lost that much weight in the 40 days, I will be at a weight I haven't seen in about 4 years.

I did cheat yesterday. I had less than 1/2 of a chicken enchilada. The grease, the cheese, the chicken, the tortilla, everything. Today, I feel it. I feel so nauseated & lethargic. I just want to put my finger down my throat to get rid of it. To purge my body of all those bad toxins again. What is sad, is that 14 days ago, this was a normal feeling for me. I would feel this way every single day. I have not had a soda in 10 days. I have not even missed them. I have replaced the sodas I would of drank with water or coffee. I don't even miss them. That is one thing I hope I can continue to stay away from.

I see my self esteem increasing. I find myself doing more than I would generally do. I'm more outgoing and willing to anything. When I reach my goal this series, I am going to do something for myself. I don't know what that will be yet, but I will reward myself for the "hard" work that I have done.

No comments:

Post a Comment