Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Hell Day -- Minus 4.3 lbs (Day 5)

4.3 lbs lost was the ending to Hell Day. In the end the slight discomfort I felt was well worth it. I got a good number and was happy to what I seen on the scale when I got home from work. I know that is not realistic to happen every day, but on the first day it proves that this diet does work.

I love telling people I know about this diet. I have told several people about it and if I can change just 1 person and get them to commit to this, it is well worth it. I want everyone and anyone that is willing to try this, dare to prove this wrong. Prove that it does not work. It was sort of my goal, to disprove this, but everything I have done proves to me this works.

The diet part is interesting. It makes me have to plan out meals. It's sort of a game trying to figure out what I can and can't eat. I'm trying some new balsamic vinegrette dressing tonight, was given to me by Jen, who is also doing this diet with me. She said it tastes good and it is alot better than just plain old lemon juice, which sad to say, I tried last night and I could not even take 1 bite of it without gagging. So that's a not an option for me.

Last night was hard with the hunger pains and being at work. I was given some gum and have crystal light and that did help. When I felt hungry I'd chew a piece of gum and guzzle some water and the feeling was taken away. Tonight at work, it hasn't been to bad so far. I will still be positive and I will do all in my power to make this a success.

No comments:

Post a Comment