Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Eyebrows & Makeup

My 11 year old daughter found 3 long eyebrow hairs. She said she had to pluck them. As she plucked them, she kept finding more and more, I was like what the heck, they multiply as she plucks them. She told me one was even gray, I was like, get that one out. I'm to young to have gray hair. So after she plucked 5 and still never got the gray one out, my eyebrow felt like it was on fire. How do women do this on a daily basis?? Yes I know I need to man up and take it.

Earlier, my oldest said she has to hog tie me down and put make up on me again. She attacked me a few months ago and man I looked like a clown, yes Marty I said a clown. Not counting when I was a professional clown. I told her not on your life. She still has proof and threatens to put them online. I said no you won't I have more embarassing pictures of her. Like when she was in the tub and took a bath with Elijah. We threatened her that we was going to put that picture in her yearbook, but never did.

Man I'm such a good dad!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment