Monday, June 1, 2009

Day 4 HCG ..Day 1 HELL!!!!

Today is day 4 of the HCG diet and begins the restricted part of the diet. 500 calories per day. Yikes, it's here and I'm scared about it. Today was fairly easy tho, until I get hungry then I want to munch on everything. I now have some gum to chew when the cravings hit, plus I have water and crystal lite. So far I have eaten 1 hamburger patty, 1/3 of a cucumber, 1 apple, 1 piece of gum and 1 packet of crystal light. I have drank about 5 liters of water and have 10 more hours to go of work. I've pissed like a race horse, effects of both the HCG and all the water.

The shots are getting easier for me to give myself. I don't know if I will fully get used to them, but they will get easier as time goes by. I'm hoping as the time goes by the hunger pains will subside. The gum has helped so far now that I have it.

So far I feel "different". I've noticed a different on how the clothes feel on me. I've had to the next hole on my belt, I have to use a belt otherwise my pants fall down. It's getting easier to bend over. I can tell something is different about me. It's hard to explain. I feel I am on my way. I believe I have made a good choice and look forward to when I can feel I am good looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment