Sunday, May 31, 2009

Day 3...Final Pig Out

Day 3, final pig out day. I haven't been able to do as much as I have wanted with it my last "free" day. My allergies are going crazy. I don't know if I'm ready for the big step tomorrow. Tomorrow begins the 500 calorie day. For the next 40 days. I have been given a big incentive and I have been given a big promise, I am not going to screw up either one :o). I can't say what my incentive is, but my promise is in a year I'm going to run a 5K with my good friend Joey. By then I should of completed my HCG and be ready to take on the 5K with plenty of stride.

Today's shot was a little late again, but my skin almost didn't let me give it the shot. It was like it got it's own mind. It took me 3 tries to finally find a spot where the skin will let me give the shot. The needle is so thin and I have fairly tough skin, I have to find a different "soft spot" each day so I can give me the shot. So far I haven't been able to find any on the left thigh, I have had the first 3 shots in the right thigh. I don't want to push to hard on the needle because it can and will bend and I don't want to chance of having it break off in me. That would be a major problem. But tomorrow I have to switch so my right thigh doesn't get "sore" from the shots.

I have gained a little since yesterday, only 0.6 lbs but yesterday was a major pig out day. I ate everything and anything I could get my hands on. I'm surprised I lost weight since I started. Especially with what I have been eating. Do I regret doing this ?? Never, am I scared about it ? Yes but I have enough people who know about it that if they see me cheating or anything, they will kick my butt. Do I think I will cheat, not really, but it's still tempting. It's going to be very hard for me to remember I can't have sodas. I think that is going to be the hardest thing for me. But I will do this and I will accomplish everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment