Friday, May 15, 2009

2 Weeks....

2 weeks from today, May 29th, I will begin my journey. I begin the HCG shots on my anniversary. It is my anniversary gift to myself. Begining of a healthier me. I am anxious about it and scared. There is alot of questions in my mind about the whole thing, but I am going to go into it full throttle and give it 100%. Like I've said, this is my last ditch effort. That day is the begining of my new life. New healthier life. I've neglected myself way to long. I'm tired of feeling sick and tired. I'm tired of making excuses.

I'm axiously waiting for my special ordered weight scale. It should be here sometime today. I'm afraid to climb on there tomorrow and see how much my begining weight is going to be. I'm afraid of the number that is going to pop up. I'm very scared and will prob cry about it. This is a very emotional time for me. My weight is very scary to me.

I'm going to Wayne County next week and want to be able to do some of the hikes. Not sure if I'm going to be able to. Espicially if my back hurts like it did today. I was out shopping and because my back was kinked last night sleeping it was very hard for me walking around the stores I had to go to. By the time I was able to rest it, my back was so sore, it was taking my breath away. I had to take 3 Doans Back Relief to get it feeling better. I'm looking forward to that part of my illness gone, I hope. If I'm in back pain, it keeps me from doing so many things.

No comments:

Post a Comment