Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Hopes and Fears

I have many hopes and fears in many aspects of my life. My life seems like it's on a constant whirlwind of many new and exciting things in the very near future. I hope with this new diet and weightloss plan I will be able to do it and give it my all. My all to make it successful and once and for all gain control over my weight problem. I'm not sure what my goal weight will be. I was thinking about what I ended high school at. That is still heavy for what I should be, but I thought I looked good then. I would be happy there. I've been very skinny and didn't think it looked good on me. I'm one that needs a little meat on me to make me look good.



Fears are many. This is a drastic step, but not as drastic as it could be. I've always wanted the gastric bypass and still would do it if it was offered to me, but since my insurance won't cover it, I won't be having it any time soon. I would rob a bank, but don't think I could do that. This will involved daily shots and a very low calorie diet of no sugars, no starches, no dairy, NO GOOD STUFF !! Alot of salads (with no dressing), 4 oz non-fatty meat for lunch and dinner, etc. Total can not exceed 500 calories. The diet/shots is known to make the body use up the fat stores quickly. I have known 3 people personally who have done this and have been able to keep it off and look good for it.

I hope that I look half as good as they do when my first series is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment