Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Early Mornings........SUCK!!!


I hate early mornings. What's worse is when I wake up and can't get back to sleep. Not only does it screw up the rest of the day because I'm so groggy, it makes me grumpy when I don't want to be. I can't say if it was just 1 thing that woke me up this morning. Maybe a combination of several things. I do not need to be up this early, but I am anyways.


Last night I went to bed at 1 am after watching Paranormal State. That is one show that I feel I have to watch. I claim it training material. I now belong to a paranormal group starting in the Tooele area. It's based out of Logan Utah but one of the founding members lives here in T-town now. There is just 4 of us now. We base our judgements on scientific evidence. We don't do any seances, or ouijiah boards or anything that can open a portal that we can't close. We have only had 1 group hunt. The old Tooele Hospital.


The hospital was an awesome experience. It was my first true ghost hunt, eventhough I have had numerous experiences before. I got some very interesting electronic voice phenomenon (EVP). I have had 2 different spots where babies can be heard crying. Interesting experiences where the different meters went off without any explaination. Tugging on hair, sick feelings, etc. Only problem doing it at the hospital this time was that there was a very very large group there. We will be going back on our own very shortly. We should be able to get better evidence then.


At the hospital we was in the old nursing station/billing department with another ghost hunter that had dowsing rods. My sister who was with us, asked a lot of questions to this little girl who keeps looking for her mommy. This isn't the first time she has had an experience with this same girl. A few years back, when she was in charge of the Haunted Hospital, one night there was a little girl who asked her to help her find her mommy, wearing a white dress and blonde hair, Misty went to help the little girl find her mom, she was there one second and the next when she looked down where the girl was, she was gone. During the dowsing rods, this little girl confirmed it was her again.


I used to work at the old hospital, so I experienced first hand the paranormal activity. I seen shadow people, heard voices, seen object move on their own, and have been scared out of my mind on more than 1 occassion. This was before I was into ghost hunting. Unfortunately we were not able to go into what I call the hot spots, where I seen these things, but still if given the chance anyone should go do it. It is well worth it, and you will find some very interesting things. You will find out if you can handle being scared.

1 comment:

  1. Paula has told me some pretty freaky stories about that place.

    ReplyDelete